Want a hairbrush that can handle your hair with care? Look no further than this vented hairbrush the 3 More Inches Large Vented Brush, a salon favourite perfect for most hair types.
Its smooth ballpoint pins gently comb and massage your scalp, improving circulation and keeping your hair healthier, thicker, and longer. The cushioned base also minimizes stress on the hair shaft, detangling without any ripping or tugging. And don't worry about overheating during blow-drying; this brush is vented to keep things cool. Just remember to keep at least one inch between the brush and the dryer nozzle to avoid any damage. Give your brush some love by wiping it with soapy water occasionally, but don't immerse it in water.
The vented design of this brush helps to avoid overheating when blowdrying, making it perfect for all hair types
Gentle on Hair and Scalp
The smooth ball point pins of this brush comb hair gently and massage the scalp to improve blood circulation, while the special cushioned base helps minimise stress to the hair shaft and detangle without ripping or tugging
Promotes Hair Health
Using this brush helps to keep hair naturally healthier, thicker, and longer by preventing stress and damage to the hair shaft caused by cheaper, inferior brushes
Proper Blow-Drying Technique
The brush comes with a tip to keep in mind when using blow dryers: always keep a one-inch distance from the tip of the dryer nozzle to avoid damage to the hair and brush
The brush is easy to maintain - occasionally damp wiping it with soapy water removes product residue. Rinse and allow to air dry. Do not immerse the brush in water
- 3 More Inches
- Hair Care & Styling
- Combs and brushes
- Begin by washing and towel-drying your hair. Make sure your hair is free from any tangles or knots.
- Hold the brush in one hand and start by brushing up and backwards through the hair to free the roots. This will help create volume and lift.
- Once the roots are free, brush through the length of your hair to style as desired. The smooth ball point pins will gently comb your hair while massaging your scalp to improve blood circulation.
- If you're blow-drying your hair, use the vented brush to avoid overheating, and hold the dryer nozzle at least one inch away from the brush and hair to prevent damage.
- When you're finished, damp wipe the brush with soapy water to remove any product residue. Rinse and allow to air dry.
- Opens in a new window.