Are you tired of conditioners that weigh your hair down with silicones? Look no further than the 3 More Inches Cashmere Protein Volumising Conditioner - the game-changing product for fine hair.
This conditioner actually repairs and strengthens your hair, boosting volume from within. It helps your hair will feel smooth, strong and healthy with vitality and bounce. Plus, it leaves hair feeling clean, soft and smooth without using harmful silicones.
Volumise Your Fine Hair
With the Cashmere Protein Volumising Conditioner, you can achieve the volume you've always wanted. Its unique formula repairs and strengthens your hair from within, resulting in fuller, bouncier hair
Repairs Damaged Hair
The ultra-fine cashmere amino acids in this conditioner are almost identical to human hair, allowing them to be absorbed deeply and replenish the voids in damaged hair. Say goodbye to dry, damaged locks!
Protect Your Hair Colour
Keep your expensive colour looking fresh between washes with the protective properties of coconut and vegetable extracts. This conditioner moisturizes and conditions while nourishing and protecting your hair
Improve Scalp Condition
The fragrant anti-oxidant citrus fruit extracts in this conditioner work to improve scalp condition, promoting healthy hair growth
This conditioner is free of harmful silicones that clog your pores and dry out your hair. Instead, it contains a blend of nourishing ingredients such as cashmere protein, vegetable oil emollient, glycerin, and flower and spice extract to keep your hair healthy, shiny and strong
- 3 More Inches
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Hair Care & Styling
- Hair Volume
- Fine hair
- Thinning hair
- After shampooing, gently squeeze out excess water from your hair.
- Take a teaspoon of conditioner, or more if you have long or thick hair, and spread it evenly between your palms.
- Avoid applying the conditioner to your scalp as it can weigh it down. Instead, apply it to the lengths of your hair and comb it through thoroughly using a wide-toothed comb.
- Leave the conditioner on for a few minutes to allow it to penetrate and nourish your hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with water. If your hair is dry or chemically treated, you can rinse it with slightly less water to help retain moisture.
- Pat your hair dry with a towel and style as desired. Enjoy your smooth, strong, and voluminous hair!
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Stearalkonium Chloride
- Peg-20 Stearate
- Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Pg-Hydroxyethylcellulose Cocodimonium Chloride
- Sorbic Acid
- Opens in a new window.