The 3 More Inches Best Beard Shampoo & Scrub is a beard grooming product for modern men that contains natural plant extracts and Alpha Hydroxy Acids to dissolve dead skin cells and cleanse pores, while cashmere proteins nourish and soften beard hair.
It soothes irritated skin, clears flakiness, strengthens and reduces hair loss, and provides antioxidant protection. Its ingredients include AHA Fruit Acids, Lavender Oil, Cashmere Amino Acids, and Basil. The product is silicone-free and has common ingredients such as coconut extracts, glycerin, and citrus extracts. It promotes a healthy and groomed beard that looks and feels amazing.
Soothes irritated skin
The natural plant extracts and Alpha Hydroxy Acids in the shampoo and scrub help to soothe irritated skin, reducing redness and inflammation and leaving your skin feeling soft and comfortable
The AHA fruit acids from bilberry, sugar maple and citrus fruits work as regenerative exfoliants, lifting dead skin cells and cleansing your pores to clear flakiness and prevent breakouts
Strengthens and reduces hair loss
Cashmere proteins and cashmere amino acids in the formula deeply nourish and strengthen your beard hair, reducing hair loss and preventing further damage to the hair shaft
The AHA fruit acids provide antioxidant protection, preventing environmental damage and helping to keep your skin and beard looking healthy and youthful
Stimulates hair growth
The basil in the shampoo and scrub stimulates hair follicles, increases circulation and promotes hair growth, resulting in a healthier and fuller-looking beard
- 3 More Inches
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Glycolic Acid (AHA)
- Lavender Oil
- Beard & Shave
- Beard wash
- Hair Volume
- Fine hair
- Hair loss
- Irritated scalp
- Irritated skin
- Thick hair
- Thinning hair
- Hair styling
- Get beard thoroughly wet.
- Take half a teaspoon of Best Beard Shampoo & Scrub, and work it between your palms, then apply it to your beard.
- Massage the shampoo into your beard for at least 30 seconds, ensuring it reaches the skin underneath.
- Leave the shampoo on for an additional 30 seconds to allow it to work its magic.
- Rinse your beard thoroughly with water, ensuring you remove all traces of shampoo.
- Make sure to avoid getting the shampoo in your eyes. If this happens, rinse immediately with tepid water.
- Feel fresh, clean, and ready to tackle the day with your smooth and supple beard!
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Piroctone Olamine
- Sodium Chloride
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract
- Potassium Sorbate
- Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract
- Disodium EDTA
- Hydrolyzed Keratin
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Lavandula Hybrida Oil
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Citrus Medica Limonum (lemon) Oil
- Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil
- Cymbopogon Flexuous Herb Oil
- Sorbic Acid
- Opens in a new window.