Give the gift of a groomed and glorious beard with this luxury grooming set. Created by award-winning stylist Michael Van Clarke.
Cleanses and soothes irritated skin, clears flakiness, and reduces hair loss with natural plant extracts and cashmere proteins.
A silicone-free serum rich in natural oils that hydrate itchy skin and leave your beard softer, smoother and groomed to perfection.
Seals, conditions, and protects your beard, reducing moisture loss and frizz with rare cashmere proteins and omega-rich oils. It also gives hold, texture, and definition without weighing it down.
Luxury Beard Brush
Lovingly created by French artisans, is made with natural boar bristle and rare Bubinga hardwood to keep your beard looking dapper.
Complete Beard Care
The luxury gift set contains the complete 3" More Inches Best Beard Range that offers comprehensive care for your beard
Nourishing and Softening
Natural Plant Extracts and cashmere proteins in the Best Beard Shampoo & Scrub nourish and soften beard hair, leaving it smooth and soft
Hydrating and Grooming
The Best Beard Oil is a silicone-free serum that hydrates and soothes itchy skin while making beard hair softer, smoother, and well-groomed
Styling and Protection
The Best Beard Wax styles and protects your beard by eliminating frizz and flyaways. It also reduces moisture loss and repairs beard hair with cashmere proteins and olive oil
Luxury Beard Brush
The luxury beard brush with natural boar bristle and rare Bubinga hardwood elegantly keeps beards groomed and beautiful, adding a touch of class to your grooming routine
- 3 More Inches
- No Artificial Fragrance
- Beard & Shave
- Beard and shave set
- Damaged hair
- Dry hair
Best Beard Shampoo & Scrub
- Get beard thoroughly wet.
- Take half a teaspoon of Best Beard Shampoo & Scrub, and work it between your palms, then apply it to your beard.
- Massage the shampoo into your beard for at least 30 seconds, ensuring it reaches the skin underneath.
- Leave the shampoo on for an additional 30 seconds to allow it to work its magic.
- Rinse your beard thoroughly with water, ensuring you remove all traces of shampoo.
- Make sure to avoid getting the shampoo in your eyes. If this happens, rinse immediately with tepid water.
- Feel fresh, clean, and ready to tackle the day with your smooth and soft beard!
Best Beard Oil
- Start with a clean, dry beard.
- Dispense 4-5 drops of the serum onto the palm of your hand.
- Rub your hands together to distribute the product.
- Massage the serum into your beard, starting with the roots and working towards the tips.
- Apply a little more serum to longer lengths, as needed.
- Style your beard as desired.
- Pair it with the 3 More Inches Best Beard Wax.
Best Beard Wax
- Start with a clean and dry beard. Ensure that there is no dirt, oil or product buildup on your beard before applying the beard wax.
- Take a tiny dab of the wax, roughly the size of a pea or as much as you would use of a lip balm, on your fingertip.
- Rub the wax between your palms to soften and warm it up. This will make it easier to apply.
- Apply the wax to your beard, starting from the surface layers and working through the ends.
- Be sure to apply the wax evenly and thoroughly, ensuring that it covers all the hairs on your beard.
- Take a comb or brush and style your beard as desired.
- Pair with the 3 More Inches Best Beard Shampoo & Scrub.
Luxury Beard Brush
- First, make sure your beard is dry and clean.
- Decide which direction you want your beard to lie and start brushing in that direction.
- Hold the brush at a slight angle, with the bristles pointed towards the direction you want the beard to lie.
- Start at the top of your beard and brush downwards, making sure to get the bristles all the way to the skin.
- Use long, smooth strokes, taking care not to be too aggressive and pull any hairs.
- Move on to the sides of your beard, brushing them towards the front of your face.
- Finally, brush the bottom of your beard upwards, towards your chin.
- Repeat the process until your beard is looking neat, tidy, and well-groomed.
- Opens in a new window.