HEATH Cream Shave (150 ml) consists of 9 unique soft and hard soaps formulated using Tasmanian pepper, Glycerin, and Tea Tree to give you the ultimate shave.
Its formula is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties that soothe and calm the skin while nourishing and moisturising it for a healthier appearance after shaving. It helps to fight acne, redness, swelling and inflammation for a more enjoyable shaving experience.
Calming and soothing
Soothes the skin from the harsh effects of shaving due to added Tea Tree Oil and its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which can also help in relieving acne, redness, swelling, and inflammation
Tasmanian Pepper offers anti-inflammatory properties, while Tea Tree is a powerhouse antioxidant with antibacterial and antiseptic properties that offers the skin a brightened complexion
Glycerin pulls moisture from the air and locks it in to give keep the skin moisturised, cool and fresh
- Over 90% Natural Ingredients
- Made in the UK
- Essential Fatty Acids
- Wet the area you're going to shave, and then apply the shaving cream.
- Use a brush to work the cream into your skin, and then let it sit for about 1 to 5 minutes before you begin shaving.
- Using short strokes, shave in the direction of hair growth until you've removed all of your hair.
- 'Rinse away excess hair with warm water.
- Finish with the HEATH Post Shave Repair to soothe and moisturise your skin after shaving with the HEATH Moisturiser not forgetting to apply a sunscreen for sun protection.
Learn how to take care of your skin after shaving to prevent razor burns, bumps and irritation with this resource.