The Bare Addiction Bare Necessity Kit contains all the essentials needed to establish a solid first skincare routine, ideal for oily and sensitive skin types.
Daily Foaming Gel Cleanser ( 150 ml)
Rapid Action Spot Cream ( 15 ml)
Daily Defence Moisturiser SPF 30 (50 ml)
Packed with active ingredients that prevent future breakouts, this introductory set features a cleanser, moisturiser and spot gel, so all bases are covered for a clearer and healthier complexion. With science-backed formulations approved by dermatologists, the results are a noticeably smoother, even skin tone, with reduced oiliness, redness and irritation.
The essential skincare starter set
Featuring an anti-redness spot relief gel, anti-shine oil-control cleanser and hydrating daily defence moisturiser with SPF30
High-performance formulas for problem skin
This oil-control trio contains a high concentration of natural actives, including Niacinamide, ensuring refreshed, cleansed, clear skin with minimised pores that can breathe
Silicones, parabens, SLSs, Lanolin, phthalates, or essential oils that can clog oily skin
- Bare Addiction
- Salicylic Acid
- Saw Palmetto
Daily Defence Moisturiser SPF30
1. After cleansing with the Daily Foaming Gel Cleanser, apply liberally to the face 15 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Reapply throughout the day and after towel drying, swimming or excessive perspiration.
3. Make sure to limit your time in the sun, particularly between the hours of 10am-2pm.
Daily Foaming Gel Cleanser
1. Use morning and evening.
2. Rinse your face with warm water to open the pores.
3. Take a fingertip's worth of the face wash into your palm.
4. Lather the face wash lightly in your palm before applying it on your face.
5. Rub the face wash into your face gently in circular motions for at least 10-15 seconds.
6. Rinse off and pat your face dry.
7. Follow with the Daily Defence Moisturiser in the AM and Nightly Refresh Moisturiser in the PM.
Rapid Action Spot Cream
1. Use after cleansing with the Daily Foaming Gel Cleanser, and applying the Anti-Blemish Boost Serum.
2. Massage a small amount onto the face and neck, focusing on targeted problem areas.
3. Follow with the Daily Defence Moisturiser or Nightly Refresh Moisturiser.