Browse our high-quality selection of premium shaving brushes here at Humanery. Our growing list includes vegan-friendly brushes, modern synthetic brushes, and traditional badger bristle brushes, to cater to your individual grooming needs.
How do you use a shaving brush?
When using a shaving brush for the first time, it is important to wash it in warm water. The best way to use a shaving brush is to:
1. Wet it before use, making sure the water is not too hot, or this could damage your bristles.
2. Work up a lather in your shaving bowl with your shaving cream.
3. Using circular motions, apply the shaving cream to the area to be shaved.
What are the benefits of using shaving brushes?
Shaving brushes are an essential grooming routine tool. They help to create a thick lather, as well as exfoliate your beard hair and skin, gently scrubbing away any dead skin cells and dirt. They also lift the hair away from the skin, making it easier to shave.
What are the types of shaving brushes?
There are two main types of shaving brushes: synthetic and badger hair. When choosing between synthetic and badger hair, the following benefits will help you to decide which one to incorporate into your grooming routine.
Synthetic shaving brushes are:
- Super soft
Badger bristle shaving brushes are:
- Used in traditional grooming
- Perfect for creating a rich lather