Explore our complete range of barber-recommended men’s clippers and clipper sets, with precision blades, from leading brands like Wahl. This high-performance collection contains everything you need to achieve a high-quality fade or cut, with trimming accessories included. From cordless designs to all-in-one grooming kits, our growing collection has you well-equipped.
What are the benefits of using hair clippers?
Men’s hair clippers are electronic hair-cutting devices specially designed to cut hair on the head. They offer a range of sharp blades that are specially made to cut hair to a specific length. They also come with a variety of guards and combs that attach to the blade, allowing you to adjust the clipper to achieve your desired look. We offer a range of professional-grade corded designs and cordless clippers with high run times that allow you the flexibility of movement, making them ideal for travel.
Choosing the right hair clipper
When choosing a hair clipper, it is important to consider two factors:
1. The type of hair you have - thick, coarse hair may need a more powerful motor and sharper blades
2. Your experience with haircutting - It may be beneficial to choose a clipper with a wider range of guards to help you achieve the desired length
Advice for using hair clippers
Some tips to ensure you are using hair clippers correctly are:
1. Make sure you are using the right clipper guard - It's important to choose the right guard for the length of hair you want to achieve
2. Start with a higher guard - If you're new to using clippers, it's best to start with a higher guard and work your way down to avoid cutting off too much hair
3. Use a comb to lift the hair - To achieve an even cut, make sure to lift the hair with a comb to make cutting easier
4. Always cut against the grain - barbers recommend cutting against the direction of hair growth, to prevent hair from getting caught in the clippers
5. Don't use too much pressure - take it easy on the pressure to prevent the clippers from pulling and ensure an even cut