Are you struggling to fight the frizz? Our selection of hydrating hair care products for men will deliver nourishment straight to your strands to tame and lock in long-lasting moisture. From conditioning leave-in treatments to luxurious hair oils, browse the Humanery collection of anti-frizzy hair products, and wave goodbye to those bad hair days for good!
What causes frizzy hair?
There are a few factors to consider when trying to understand the cause of frizzy hair: environment, genes, and the condition of your strands can all play a role. Common causes of frizzy hair include:
- Hair texture - some textures are more prone to frizz, especially curly afro hair, where it's more difficult for the natural oils to travel down the hair shaft
- Lack of moisture - dry strands will seek out moisture from the air, causing frizziness and volume
- Damaged hair - Heat tools can dry out the hair and weaken your strands without the right protection
- Humidity - humid weather dries out the hair, causing it to draw out water from the air
- Using harsh shampoos - can dry out the hair, causing frizz from stripping the strands of their natural sebum
- Swimming in chlorinated pools - Chlorine strips the hair of its natural oils
How can men reduce frizzy hair?
There are a few frizz-control solutions you can try, including upgrading your hair care routine. Some simple things you can do are:
- Make sure you're using a shampoo and conditioner that are designed for your hair type
- Incorporate a deep conditioning treatment into your routine.
- Use a leave-in conditioner or an anti-frizz serum.
- Ensure you're protecting your hair from the sun and wind, as both can increase frizz throughout the day